When you deplete your draw pile AND you still have playable cards on your board, you have some strategic choices to make!
Depending on what your goal is for the course you are playing, you can check your status on the Score Card by tapping the Score Meter to decide if you want to end the hole or use one of these options:
- Use your Irons and/or gold Midas Clubs (wild cards).
- Use a Shuffle power up to shuffle the cards on the board if some cards on the board are covered up.
- Use +5 Cards to draw 5 more random cards for 2,000 GB
- Use the Mulligan power up.
- Replay the hole using an Eraser power up.
- End the hole by selecting the red End Hole button.