I think I’m missing progress. What should I do?
If you accidentally got logged out of the game, or if your connection to the internet isn’t very strong, it might look like progress is missing.
Here’s what to do:
If it looks like game artwork or new levels are missing:
- Make sure you’re on a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Check to see if there’s a green arrow on the bottom of your screen. This indicates that content is still being downloaded. Once that arrow goes away, all of your progress and content should be up to date.
If it looks like your progress or purchases are missing:
- Check to make sure you’re on a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Close the game completely.
- Re-open the game and try logging in to your account.
If you don’t have today’s Daily Courses:
- Check to make sure you’re on a strong Wi-Fi connection. You need the internet to download your daily content.
- Press and hold the Daily Course icon until you see a message that says “Resetting Daily Mode data.” This takes a few moments to appear. Note that this will not remove any of your Daily Mode progress, it only loads new Courses.
- Need to see it step by step? Watch the how-to video.
We’re here to help if you need us! If you want some extra help with this, please contact Customer Support.