How do I use Irons?
When you select an iron from your golf bag, you are choosing the number that will allow you to clear cards from the board.
- For example, if you see a 3 card on the board that you would like to clear, you can select the 2 iron or the 4 iron in order to clear that card.
- When you select an iron to play, it will turn into a card which you can use to clear cards from the board.
Select an Iron from your Golf Bag and the iron transforms into the same number card!
And now you can clear one card up or down from your board! The cards you clear can be any of any suit or color!
NOTE: there is no suit or color for the iron cards, so you can use them in challenges to your advantage!
How do I get more irons?
- Buy Irons while you play: You can buy more irons during your game play on a hole. You can either buy them one iron at a time or fill your whole bag.
- Buy irons before you enter a course: When you enter a course, you’ll one or two ways you can add iron(s) to your golf bag.
- Fill your whole bag for a deep discount from buying them while you play.
- Watch an ad for an iron if it’s available.
- Finding Irons: When you use irons from your golf bag, you open up a chance to win a free iron from your draw pile. So the more often you use them, the more often you are likely to find them randomly.