For each hole you play, you will have a deck of 52 cards which are divided between your draw pile and the playable cards on the board (also known in solitaire as the tableau.)
- The number of cards on the board will vary as each card layout is its own unique, puzzling challenge.
- The objective is to clear as many cards as possible from the board.
- Draw a card from the draw pile.
- Play a card from your board that is one card up or down from the one you just drew you’re your draw pile.
- Clear as many cards from the board then either draw another card from the draw pile or use an Iron or Midas Club to keep your streak going.
- Because you always start with a true-to-life deck of 52 cards, any Midas Clubs or Irons you use are additive to that deck.
- In other words, if you’ve seen 4 aces dealt from your draw pile and you didn’t use them, you won’t see them again because they’ve been discarded and only 4 aces are in a deck.